The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

sold: Rare 1995.5 audi s6 quattro 300whp Standalone7,500 firm or trades FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdstrikedsm

Today was the last time she will ever be on the road /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Pulled it in the shop tonight to start on it tomorrow. RIP

Last edited:

VR4Scott

I got some things in order. Send me a PM on your final cash price. If you want it gone in one piece, hopefully we can make this happen. And I'm only about an hour or 2 away from you.

VR4ownzU

He'll take $6k for it. I suggest someone buy it before he starts pulling it apart tomorrow!

3rdstrikedsm

Yup if someone comes up with 6k then they can have it but I would almost rather part it since there is more money in it this way.

Also the navi/cd is long gone as well so there is no radio either.

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

The 95.5 had the much stronger transmission as well as the 3 spoke wheel and a more modern looking interior which this car is the rarest of the rare as being a 1995.5 and being tornado red on black interior so much more rare than even a galant vr4 and 10x more reliable as it sports forged pistons straight from audi and does not have the dsm like glassmission and it's a rwd/awd set up so no broken t-cases either.

All that's left to do is put a big ass turbo on it and fuel injectors as every other supporting mod is there such as fmic,walbro pump,clutch to hold 550whp and seriously bad ass standalone ems etc but if I part out I am keeping the ems as it is so awesome and exp that I will for sure use it on a future project.

Ifanybody wants the car minus the ems and i/c set up then 4,500 takes it but you would have to find your own stock ecu or megasquirt and maf if you go stock computer as well as a stock sidemount ic which can be had for 50.00 or so

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

A guy is coming to pick it up on saturday so I am supposed to pick him up from Orlando airport then so sale pending....

3rdstrikedsm

They run well past 300k though however mods and tuning are very limited and exp as well. 95.5 is the one to have if you plan on putting any type of power down which I went [email protected] on just 298 whp.

3rdstrikedsm

*********************************************sold***************************************

rallyart911

if u still check ur post, ur audi is one pretty clean/ sharp car, props

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned