The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 01 Lexus is300 8k firm or trade maybe? IL

3rdstrikedsm

01 is300 with aftermarket pioneer navi and dvd 140k on the clock with all maintenance done in the last 2 k miles including oem timing belt water pump v/c gaskets cam seals front and rear main seals and all fluids changed new brakes at all 4 corners etc etc

Non smoker with suede interior texas car with NO rust and clean carfax and auto check.

I am interested in other cars of the same value but need a bigger car because my family is growing as we have another one on the way!

I really don't want to let her go but have no real choice.

I have done every thing to the car as I am a mechanic and am very anal about how I take care of my cars!

There are some dings and dents since the car is an 01 and the front bumper needs a re spray as it is pitted by rock chips .

Interior is mint and everything works as it should....Flawless!

Also I just put 4 new toyo tires on last week and at that time found out 2 of the rims had slight bends on the inner lip which will need to be replaced to get the balance properly in spec.

New H&R lowering springs on tokico shocks as well as 2 new lower balljoints.

Maybe a trade partial trade for gvr4 but must have a/c and no hack jobs no small turbos so basically I am saying I am super picky when it comes to gvr4's and dsm's

My asking price is 100% firm since this already below the value of these cars and this one runs super good other than the bent wheels but I may have it fixed soon if I can find the time.

I am in no hurry to sell or trade so please no lowballing as I am firm and please make trade offers via pm.

Clean title in hand.

Will post more pics tomorrow.

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

Also has factory hid's with auto leveling. and sliding glass sunroof.

Last edited:

These cars make the most perfect daily driver's. Ive owned a couple and they were awesome cars!

These cars are definitely good DD's, Mine was a DD until I decided to .......

3rdstrikedsm

Yea I love this car and I may end up keeping it since thie wife want's me to turbo it so If it does not sell by july 10th then I will go ahead and go all out on it!!

Go big or go home but I am going to swap an aristo tt vvti motor and go single with major control on the intake came advancement to help spool a big ass turbo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3rdstrikedsm

Bump for trade offers I am in the market for a clean gvr4 and if your car is not worth as much as this then you could add cash on top

3rdstrikedsm

Lol yea we just got a new f-150 so no real need for 2 trucks I was lookin for yet another toy but the way it's lookin I will be turboing this baby!

3rdstrikedsm

Getting lots of offers on dsmlink forums so I should be making a descision soon but don't be afraid to send trade offers.

alansupra94

Quoting 3rdstrikedsm:
Yea I love this car and I may end up keeping it since thie wife want's me to turbo it so If it does not sell by july 10th then I will go ahead and go all out on it!!

Go big or go home but I am going to swap an aristo tt vvti motor and go single with major control on the intake came advancement to help spool a big ass turbo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah those VVT-I 2JZGE motors have weaker rods than their 2JZGE and 2JZGTE counterparts. I got rid of the overhead intake manifold on mine because it was a pain in the ass and made the piping much shorter.

What do you mean control on the intake came advancement?

3rdstrikedsm

Think like mivec on the evo 9 if you can gain control over that which I have a few ideas on how I am going to do this it will make big turbos spool much much faster /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3rdstrikedsm

I am going to keep it to daily drive since I just picked up a cherry mkiv supra to tinker with!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts