The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sold: 1991 Galant VR4 (1781/2000) Bay Area CA 1000$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brunoboy

lmao, road trip, Junius can I hop into??? ahahaha (no homo)

4wheelsqueal

Thank you for saving this car, guys!!

uncleben4rice

This car will be sold well below market value... I don't need another one sitting around...we will try and keep the car on the low side so it sells fast...
somewhere between $1500 and $3500 depending on build cost...
Thanks,

FORCED_FED

Quote:
This car will be sold well below market value... I don't need another one sitting around...we will try and keep the car on the low side so it sells fast...
Thanks,

Nice, Im def. gonna try to pick this up.

Brunoboy

Quoting uncleben4rice:
Thanks,

junius lmk, i got a buyer, and I am sure he would love this car.

Sr71sss

feel free to post Q's for me as the car is at my place now, I going to go thru it this week and assess what needs to be done to it.

It will be a really nice vr4 when we are done with it, no stupid fast mods but just a very basic build that will be a good basis for upgrades as the new owner sees fit.

concentrating on getting her running reliably first then make her pretty second.

Pm for the build-you can't buy another vr4 that you can follow the build or have input from the potential buyer-what is that worth to you???

Hopefully the moderators will do what they see fit to keep this thread clean of unnecessary clutter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Conrad

Tre3zy

man conrad another vr4 to make you busy lol arent you busy enough with your a6???? lol

Is the car going to be on sell after the fix?
I know someone who might be interested in buying... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

- Tadashi

Last edited by a moderator:

Sr71sss

I've grown to hate them really Nah I just hate working on things in the cold rain I really need to upgrade my living condition, anyone in the bay area know someone selling ranch property with a few acres LOL.

Big city life sucks when you have HOA to deal with but at least my neighboors are really cool with me

conrad

retirement here I come WooHoo!!!

Last edited:

ls2gto

Quoting Sr71sss:
retirement here I come WooHoo!!!

Hey thats me!! Just got to wait about another 6 months!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned