The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

seet covers

Redwood

Does anyone no a good place to get seer covers I want to get a camo. Ones that will match the color of my car but everywhere I have looked no one makes what I want. So if anyone knows of a placeor someone that makes them.

dammitjim

"Does anyone no a good place to get seer covers I want to get a camo."

Can we get that again, but this time in English?

Diego

Quoting redwood:
Does anyone no a good place to get seer covers I want to get a camo. Ones that will match the color of my car but everywhere I have looked no one makes what I want. So if anyone knows of a placeor someone that makes them.

Match the color of our cars? Did you paint your car camouflage? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

dammitjim

61S7Y96fmjL.jpg

EgonOlsen

Quoting redwood:

Come now people, as much as bad spelling is annoying, its not really so bad that 4 people have to comment on it?

But ok ill rent out my translation service. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Translated:
Does anyone know where I can buy seat covers in snow camouflage? I would like to get some where the white in the camouflage closely match my white car.
I have looked around and googled it, but I cant find anyone that makes the covers I want, so if anyone know of a place that sell or make them, let me know.
Thanks.

Last edited:

close but he stated later that he wanted winter camo to match his white car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

citymunky

Get Zebra print, chic's dig it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

P9140015__64869_zoom.JPG

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned