The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Scared to put in cams...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will say this to all who own Mitsubishi's:

-Don't be "Scared". Theres alot of good information, and good people on this board.

-The people that sway, or tell you to be "Scared", or even indirectly discourage you do it for a reason. They lack gumption and resources to do thier own jobs, so they flame on other people.

If you can't do it yourself because of time, or lack of knowledge, or space thats ok.

But not doing something because your "Scared" shouldn't be so popular an option just because of the majority of nay-sayers.

I Was scared to build my own engine. But After I bought my car and 2 engines blew up from the work of the previous owner I took it upon myself to learn how to rebuild an engine.

It took two years to complete, but it was worth the experience, and the pride you have in the final project.

Now as far as building transmissions, I'll send it out to someone that know what there doing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

As someone already mentioned, somethings you just can't do yourself.

StreetThisVR4

^^ Amen dude. When I first bought my Galant I didnt know sh*t about anything. Granted it was my first car, but you learn as you do it. Before a year was over I was doing clutch swaps in my friends' DSMs and doing the timing belt on my Gay-lant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

-Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned