The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Residential Vr4 Mechanics

Hondasi88

As I’m going back in forth about selling my car, I decided to find someone "shop" to look at my vr4. I realized this……..
There should be a residential vr4 mechanic in every area. I would love to pay someone with the no how about these cars. I drove around today and heard some of the dumbest question coming from so called trained mechanics.
I guess I’m just venting…..So I’ll ask where are the residential vr4 mechanics at? If this is the wrong question in the wrong section then im sorry.

boostedinaz

That's my side job in my area. I work on a lot of DSMs and GVR4s all the time. I charge much much less than the big name shops because I'm not trying to get rich. I just want to make enough for my time away from family and hopefully help get a vehicle back on the road. It's also nice to meet a lot of new people and every car seems to bring me a new experiance that can only help me learn.

steve

Quoting FavNumber:
If you couls trek down to fredericksburg i would get Dave Katz HIGHPSTSiGUY is his name on tuners. He's awesome with our cars and can tune his ass off too.

That guy is still around? I know him from the dsmetc days. You are a helmet wearing ball swinging bone head. Oh yeah, you really showed me.

dlesser

In colorado there is Nick at Foothills Performance (Boulder, CO). They do subie and DSM's all day long. I use his knowledge and shop to work on the GVR4 and the Evo. The prices are a bargin, especially for the amount of DSM knowledge he has.

boostedinaz

^^^^

If I remember correctly that's about a dude named Ananda who would always make it a point to inslut any DSM owner he could find. Usually his insults were stupid and people started to mock his insults. You're a toaster oven crap driving boost twisting idiot. Got enough zipties?

DR1665

Ananda. OMG. This sh*t just got ooooooold schooooool. He was the guy with the $20,000 "Smurfdick Blue" 1G, right?

You clutch dumping stop light worrier dsm rust pile driving idiot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

THREAD DELIVERS.

Diego

Quoting dlesser:
In colorado there is Nick at Foothills Performance (Boulder, CO). They do subie and DSM's all day long. I use his knowledge and shop to work on the GVR4 and the Evo. The prices are a bargin, especially for the amount of DSM knowledge he has.

Far out of my way for a ride that is down... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

boostedinaz

Quoting DR1665:
Ananda. OMG. This sh*t just got ooooooold schooooool. He was the guy with the $20,000 "Smurfdick Blue" 1G, right?

You clutch dumping stop light worrier dsm rust pile driving idiot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

THREAD DELIVERS.

That's him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

blacksheep

Quoting boostedinaz:
Quoting DR1665:

THREAD DELIVERS.

That's him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

click

Hondasi88

There should be some sort of sticky with regional vr4 experts! But hey i do have AAA with 200 miles free so who knows i might end of finding someone.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned