The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rear Subframe poly Bushings **comming to a end**

CP

The one I've got (pictured on the bottom) is not a 2 piece bushing. It's one solid piece of polyurethane with a metal sleeve through the middle of it.

jepherz

Staff member
I can see from your picture that it IS a 2 piece bushing. One bushing has a machined finish on the top, the other is just molded. That, coupled with the fact that there are two part numbers on it, it looks exactly like the one I installed, and almost the same (besides the color) as the one in the link I provided should be enough to tell you otherwise.

PolskiVR4

Id be in.

Larry Parker

I was wrong.... I have the front subframe set and the rear control arm set...

Sorry for the mis info

boostx

They are working on it.

CmanorVr4

Do we have an accurate head count for the 10 person minimum,,, or has that been covered?
I'm still in.

boostx

NO ,but i am still getting them made

GHETTOSwing

I think these guys are the ones who make the the Polygraphite bushings

P-S-T

If you type Eclipse, eagle, or talon in the Model Search it will bring up all their items for them. For some reason the Sports & Import Polygraphite link/Page goes nowhere useful.

boostx

they do not make the rear one.

TylerAdamson

Quote:

P-S-T

If you type Eclipse, eagle, or talon in the Model Search it will bring up all their items for them. For some reason the Sports & Import Polygraphite link/Page goes nowhere useful.

Any chance of getting these in a solid aluminum piece or maybe some measurements so I can make some/get some made.

boostx

One of the poly ones are going to very hard , but i can get it made from aluminum if you want.

boostx

trust me the price will be a lot less

TylerAdamson

Doubt it, I have a buddys who's dad owns several cnc's and could get the work done at cost of materials. Click here

GHETTOSwing

Quote:

Quote:

P-S-T

Any chance of getting these in a solid aluminum piece or maybe some measurements so I can make some/get some made.

Oh, I'm not actually affiliated with them in any way, I would guess best bet would be to contact them? I just saw that Ray mentioned the company that did the polygraphite's.

boostx

i will have the sample in 2 weeks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned