The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ralliart Catalog

pot

Staff member
I was curious if anyone had any information on the below three images pertaining to the Ralliart catalog for the gvr4 such as parts availability, what markets were these parts available for etc.

Boostin21

score!!!!
i used to have that skidplate.

any info on that would be huge.

i have a buddy that is the parts manager at a local Mitsu dealer. i'll ask him.

G

Staff member
Some is still available, but you have to contact ralliart jp.

jepherz

Staff member
Sweet! Someone on here had pictures of their rear diff with the guard a month or so ago.

RedTwo

I remember reading on the Dentsport website (which hosts a copy of this) something about their supplier trying to track down some of the parts and most of it being NLA

kaiju

DSC00011.jpg

gas tank and fuel filler gaurd,i doubt they are ralliart

DSC00008.jpg

not a good pic but the gaurd is there,there's also an aluminium plate going under the car where the fuel line runs

G

Staff member
Those are def ralliart.

G

Staff member
If they are in stock yeah. But you won't like the price once freight, paypal fees, & bank fees are added.

i will take a front lsd please. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif No engine parts besides the clutch and lsd ;(

Larry Parker

I never ran a diff plate... That big cast iron porker is tuff...

4Grim

Wow...it would be soo sweet if I could acquire the Ralliart rear tank guard, diff guard and front guard! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Lonewolf64

Quoting chris:
i will take a front lsd please. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif No engine parts besides the clutch and lsd ;(

I know this is a late response but there are front GVR4 specific LSD's available here: click

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned