The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Quite possibly a build thread..

15psi88

The tires are 245 45 17
25.7" overall diameter.

Really dragging my feet on getting the wheels done. I can't wait to see it on the ground though.

ApexHunter

^Yeah, looks pretty nasty with those wheels and drop.

My friend has an '02 GTS. I was never a huge fan until i spent some time driving it, and then learning about it. Now, i'd really like to get my hands on a coupe.

Last edited:

15psi88

It was on the back burner after the Viper, however the Shootout has me excited about it again. Right now, I'm budgeting for cnc ported heads and a cam for the Viper($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$), but do intend to put the labor hours in on the G in the mean time. My buddy and I just did a cleanup/organization of the shop. I was going work on it Sunday, but was too hung over and did house work instead lol.

In the mean time, my buddy did get some pretty okay shots of the V.
0jnpcEA.jpg

tlB3oXW.jpg

QT7UWDH.jpg

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Blue coupe-one of my dream cars.

Nice.

15psi88

Haha, I don't think I could let it go for 3 Galants.
Thanks though guys, it really is a dream come true.

I brought the bumper for the G with me to work and started on it early this morning. When my co workers came in they couldn't even fathom what I was doing. "Why didn't you just get a new bumper" "that's from a talon?" "You've got your work cut out" They've never seen the car and they think I'm nuts.

I am.

I've decided to start in the front and work to the rear of the car, not progressing until each part is complete. Bouncing around from project to project within the car is overwhelming. Small bites!

ShaggyTE

I think I'd leave the Viper as is! That way you don't take it apart and it becomes a project too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Looks amazing!

15psi88

Thanks, but everything is a project. If you're me.
The head/cam setup should do over 600 wheel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15psi88

Not only did I finally decide on a color, I got to put some down tonight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Every once in a while I've gotta show the guys in the shop I'm not just a paper pusher.

15psi88

Mmm, crisp white.
I mixed W37, Wicked White, but omitted the gold toner to brighten it up a bit. Obviously I couldn't just have an off the shelf color. haha

Little dry spray near the back there... sh*t'll buff out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned