The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

PROJECT OF GALANT VR-4 1991

benjamin

Quoting boostme:
Yesterday I saw the craftsman tools, and today I don't. I see more of the bottom posts pictures

Either way, excited for the build

please tell me when you have problem with picture
all time or no?

G

Staff member
Looking good! I can see all the photos no problem. Ad a photo of the chassis # on the firewall. It has a usdm rear bumper and JDM front bumper and hood? Pictures of motor?

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting benjamin:
hello guys
i change the uploading image
i think all the photo is correct

All pictures working and visible for me now! Thanks Benjamin.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
This is going to be interesting to see how nice it comes out. I am surprised at how nice the underside is after your cleaning job. Seems not to have any rust.

thomcasey

He is in Iran. When in Saudi Arabia, I never saw any rust on anything, no matter the age. Including wrecked cars in the junkyard.

benjamin

Quoting iceman69510:
This is going to be interesting to see how nice it comes out. I am surprised at how nice the underside is after your cleaning job. Seems not to have any rust.

Thank you for your definition
I hope you will be more surprised by the project

benjamin

Quoting thomcasey:
He is in Iran. When in Saudi Arabia, I never saw any rust on anything, no matter the age. Including wrecked cars in the junkyard.

yes i am live in Iran
not Saudi Arabia

yes my car dosent have any rust

G

Staff member
Interesting resto process. Not actually buy any new parts but rather refurb all of them.

benjamin

Thank you for your definition

In this rebuilt, brandnew parts are also purchased, but many of the pieces are really being rebuilt

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned