The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

PRESKITVR4 Pics

PreskitVR4

Heres some pics due to popular demand of the progress guys.........enjoy

GVR4064.jpg

GVR4065.jpg

GVR4066.jpg

GVR4067.jpg

GVR4070.jpg

3rdstrikedsm

Looks good, I dig the flat black. Is that a rhd gt4 or a usdm alltrac ?

BluFalcon

Looks good. What suspension setup are you using on the car to get it to sit like that?

4Grim

Wow...flat black looks pretty good on a GVR4. Those CE28's look soo good too and its sitting nicely!

I usually don't dig flat black GVR-4's but this one is really nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif those wheels make the car IMHO

dope! more info on the toyota! I also rock ce28n's.. 15s in diamond black ftw.

PreskitVR4

Quoting BluFalcon:
Looks good. What suspension setup are you using on the car to get it to sit like that?

Its the old stuff out of my Talon, KYB AGX adjustables, and Eibach Sportline springs. Its a temporary fix until tax time, then 501 gets K sport like the Talon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

VR4ownzU

That's one nice All-Trac! Those things are so out of sight these days. I like the old gold wheels on the GVR4 better. Those CE28s look huge.

turbowop

I always thought that Rota Boosts would look good on a GVR4, but I like the CE28's better. I dig that Celica also. If I had more money I would own one.

PreskitVR4

The Rotas are going back on soon. The Talon is just loaning out the CE28s while the motor is getting built. thinking about getting 17" CE28s cause i love that wheel soooo much. P.S, anyone have a source on rear swaybar end links? Parts houses are of no help, broke one of mine doing the 4-bolt swap. Bounces around, drives me crazy!!

Junior392

I agree the flat black surprisingly looks good and I always thought the Rota Boost look on the gvr4s. Nice garage also like the project that is in there. Also wondering about the KYB's AGX. I was looking into doing them on my galant wondering what’s you feedback on them.

GSX_TC

Quoting 3rdstrikedsm:
Looks good, Is that a rhd gt4 or a usdm alltrac ?

+1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quoting PreskitVR4:
P.S, anyone have a source on rear swaybar end links?

parts houses actually stock these, they just dont know it. Can't remember which car uses the same link though, i know that this other vehicle uses it as a front link, and i think it is a nissan.

moidsm1

Looks better than last time I saw her. Do you still have 2? one being driven by your girl?

Nartanian

3 year old bump... Nice wheels though.

stealthtt24

Reason why you bumped a picture thread where half of them don't work? Good looking car, minus that grille.

moidsm1

Wow, I just noticed this was a three year old thread.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned