The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Post That Picture of Your VR-4's Smile!

DR1665

GVR4wash061909-008-375x500.jpg

Anyone with the same front bumper who WANTS to cut that center section out and would like to trade, I'd be happy to talk. Without a FMIC (or plans to install one), the cutout is a horrible, stupid idea. Thanks PO!

And 195 (virtual dusting)...

Before:
main.php

After:
main.php

Diego

^ u moved the license plater that's it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

vtecds1

Before...

After...

mooserage

Staff member
Quote:
^ u moved the license plater that's it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

He also removed the foglights and center section and replaced all of it with a mesh. You know, if we are splitting hairs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

curtis

^what about hood vents /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FCR

My ex smile..........

curtis

Quoting pmp285:

my 89 galant super saloon with 2g eclipse engine

I've contemplated building something with my JDM headlights like I did with so many others I've done but the lens always puzzled me if they would look ok. Well this tells alot, may just do it.

Looks no where near this since its in a million pieces and being used as a storage bench but here's a few years back.

pmp285

img.php

try this one for size.... evo7 HL internals retrofit inside galants HL. stock adjusters and working stepper motor. i just dont have the usdm clear lense to cover it

curtis

Sorry to break the news but the 93 clear lens in the states will not fit on the JDM housings. There about and inch or so to short in height. where the JDm's turn down and then into the backplate the USDM lights just go straight back.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned