The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Feeler Full Part Out

sublimesnfu

Parting out my 92 VR4 parts car. The body is in pretty rough shape with a quite a bit of under body rust rust. Car has no motor and I am keeping the Trans and Transfer case and front fenders.

Belize Green color

Good door panels etc. Parting it out over the next couple days at my friends shop before she goes to the crusher this weekend (I hate to do it, but I just don't have room to keep storing it). Interested in any parts just let me know and I'll see if I have them. It is best to text me 907-947-8944

Parts listed below are in good condition.

SOLD - Number badge plate $100 will post the exact number tomorrow
Doglegs I have all but the passenger rear $35each shipped plus PP fees
Doors $100 each plus shipping
Interior door panels $35 plus shipping
Sunroof Glass $35 plus shipping
Drivers side headlight $25 plus shipping
2 piston front calipers with no brake pads $80 shipped

Last edited:

sublimesnfu

I've got one fog shoot me a text and I'll send you a pic of it.

Got the carpet it could use a good cleaning but at last glance it wasn't bad I own a full detail shop and could have one of my guys clean it before shipping.

Pretty sure all the trunk stuff is in there I'll have to pry it open later as the trunk lock and latch are broken.

sublimesnfu

No wiring harness. Gutted the interior and pulled everything else I'm gonna take off it today.

She goes to the crusher tomorrow. IDK how this car has so much damn rust when mine has none.

TSimage

I need the starter harness. Just the wiring from the starter to the battery. It should have a triangle plug on one end...

sublimesnfu

Sorry guys the car is now gone.

Parts I have

Are the doors and door panels,
The fog light switch
Dog legs minus passenger rear
Pretty much all the interior plastics including an A Pillar

ktmrider

Ooooold bump, just found out 103/2000 used to be in NM back in the day. Quite a journey!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned