The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Mostly stock parts

raptorWagon

Parting out my 1991 Belize Green Galant VR4, big stuff I will not ship.
Head lights -$50
Misc interior pieces.

Exterior trim pieces (door trim, side skirts, etc) -$25

Complete set of wheels, need to be restored or can be used as winter wheels. - $75
Trunk - $100
Rear Spoiler with brake light - $50
Tail lights - $60
Front Seats - $125 together, driver's side has tears on the bottom and back portions like usual.

JDM Front Bumper with projector fog lights and Curtis made L Brackets - $400 picked up. Foglights don't have the endtab covers.

Last edited by a moderator:

deedo

Does the car have auto or manual belts? If it has the auto I need tje,passanger side a pillare cover as well as yhe pasanger side trim above the windows

raptorWagon

Auto Belts. Passenger side has only one broken tab on the overhead trim piece.
Fav, I'm about 1.5-2hrs depending on traffic and what part of Seattle. It's like I'll get some pics of the trunk up soon.

deedo

Fo u still have the,paasenger a pillar? Hpw much for,it and the,top,trim if u do shipped to 92081

do you have the engine harness for sale...what kind of condition is it in....and how much do you want for it.

raptorWagon

Engine harness is not usuable. GSNT and the others for interior pieces, I'm going to get some boxes together this weekend and start packing the pieces. Just a lot of different pieces to sort out, so I didn't forget about you guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Updated first post

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned