The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

paintscratch

Hertz

Staff member
I bought some pre-mix from them in cans, etc. It's a close enough match (for rattlecan) but overall it's a touch too dark for a 20 year old black car. Make sure you're painting whole parts.

BoostedAWD91

just bought a can of summit white to paint my fender since it was getting really rusty.The rest of my car isnt summit white so im not sure how well it match's. The only problem i had is while painting, i kept getting paint globs coming out of the can for awhile but eventually stopped. For spray paint, its not horrible. They don't state what kind of paint is actually is

you can't really just buy any white paint and expect it to match. find your color on click and order the paint with the correct code.

What ever happened to getting your paint code off your car and going to the local paint shop and having some made up in a can? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Worked well for me.

Hertz

Staff member
paintscratch.com IS a local paint store to some people.

I went with them because they do a lot of business (established/experienced) and they sell kits/packages that make it cheaper/economical and simple.

Diego

I had to go to Arnold Motor Supply, cans were 25 bucks a pieces, so I bought 2 not knowing what else I would repaint, but my amg wing looks a hella lot better in NB then Black primer.

bmxr152

I went through them for to repaint my hood and fender, i purchased 4 cans of clear, base and primer. It came out just a tad darker but overall it looks the same. If you look realy good you can tell, but much better than it was for only $100+

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned