The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Paint type

G

Staff member
Does anyone know the name of the plastic paint for interior pieces? Need to paint this blue to grey.

photo_1.jpg

pot

Staff member
Perhaps Duplicolor? I use their stuff along w/ Krylon most always and I'm pretty sure they offer paint not just for plastic and other traditional metals, but vinyl too.

G

Staff member
On another note, did i get hosed on this purchase? I bought this knee bolster and it came with this air tube. Was their something supposed to be something special about this air tube? Because it's the same as stock.

photo_3_1.jpg

photo_1_1.jpg

Last edited:

89Mirageman

I've had great luck with SEM products for changing the color on interior plastics. They also make something called sand free that's like adhesion promoter. I recommend picking up a can of that too.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned