The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

.org swag

Jesus_Negros

^THIS^

Quoting luis84one:
I have a silk screen machine at my disposal. What do you guys want on a shirt?

jnava

Staff member
Lets do a groupbuy on this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

mitsuturbo

I want one that says "OFFICIAL GROUP BUY ORGANIZER FOR GALANTVR4.ORG" across the back.

Wait, no i don't. I'd probably get shot or run over by someone who's been ripped off.

curtis

Done got my mans drivers license /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

turbohf

i could probably use a couple stickers and a t-shirt. someone make this happen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

TurboTurtle

Id be content with

GALANTVR4.ORG
"Tell em Juan sent ya"

Jesus_Negros

Quoting LIV4PSI:
I would for real buy a "Tell 'em Mike sent ya" shirt. I would also buy a JSB one as well

Okay who is doing this?

89Mirageman

I'll do them guys. Plain white t-shirts and a sharpie ready to go. They'll be $35 shipped and I need the money up front. I may or may not get to them this year, not sure yet.

Jesus_Negros

Deal

jnava

Staff member
Quoting TurboTurtle:
Id be content with

GALANTVR4.ORG
"Tell em Juan sent ya"

Oh sh*t.....

curtis

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

jnava

Staff member
I get it Curtis.... LS-Juan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

jnava

Staff member
Quoting 89Mirageman:
I'll do them guys. Plain white t-shirts and a sharpie ready to go. They'll be $35 shipped and I need the money up front. I may or may not get to them this year, not sure yet.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif ISWYDT

WesternMD_VR4

Is there a main guy on here for tshirts? I don't wanna step on anyone's toes of they are already the "shirt guy" on this forum. But my father owns a screen printing/ embroidery business and would be very easy to pump something out. Made a few galant shirts myself to wear to car shows etc.. Just throwing it out there.

minneSNOWta

Diego used to do the swag runs. I have 2 short sleeve tee's, a long-sleeve tee, and sweatpants. Almost everything was done correctly. One short-sleeve is smaller than I asked, but other than that, I've been satisfied. You will need permission from the creators of the org and JSB logo to use those. If you are making original stuff, then I don't see how it would be a problem.

Something like this would be sick, but changed to 4G63 obviously.
yhst-3060391942628_2024_11631985.jpg

prove_it

And on the back can be a list of the commonly needed parts and part numbers....

TurboTurtle

Thats too much of a long list haha

GVR4kauai

Id be down for a shirt or 2. I really want a .org window sticker with my car number in it. Seen them on others cars and want to get for mine. Anyone know who does those or is no one at the moment? If not can I'm sure it wouldn't take much to get a few made at the local sign store here. I make dsm stickers to replace the gst/tsi and gsx on eclipses and talons. Let me know or I'll make some if anyone else wants let me know your car number! I have the service manuals that has a blown up broken up motor picture like the sr20 shirt. At mod 2 years ago they have us Mitsu shirts with a broken up evo motor on it, love that shirt.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned