The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: MOD Swag Bag

GSTwithPSI

I got hooked up with an extra swag bag from MOD. I'd like to pass this onto someone who couldn't attend. Your bag will include:

MOD drawstring bag
MOD T-shirt (size large)
Mothers waterless wash and wax
Mitsu sports drink bottle
MOD flyer
Some random decals I picked up
Random speedo necklace thingy I picked up

I'd like to do something different with this: I'd like for interested parties to post their offers in this thread, in a bidding fashion. In 3 days this timer will hit zero, and I'll take the best offer posted in the thread. ALL money made on this will be donated back to the .Org. I'll cover shipping costs, so help out the site and get some MOD swag in the process!!!

If anyone prefers to submit offers in private, feel free to shoot them to me via PM and I'll update the thread with your offer.

There wasn't a moderator on at the time of this post. If this is unwanted or against the rules, feel free to remove this post.

DSC01210.JPG

GSTwithPSI

Sweet! This is off to a great start already.

I forgot to add, please make offers in whole dollar amounts. I'd like to keep things fairly simple. Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts