The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Oil pan gasket

turbowop

I take my time and am very methodical about R&R'ing parts on my car. But I can afford the time since I don't do this for a living. I'm pretty sure I'd fail at being a mechanic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

prove_it

Oh, You'd be fine. You might get stuck eating ramen noodles nightly, but you wouldn't have customers come back.

manikbastrd

BAHAHAHAHAHA ramen isn't that bad, that's how you pay for car parts right? Wait...am I the only one???

My little brother is a tech for a living and he likes it a lot, has been doing it for about 5 years now, but I feel like I would get tired of working on my own car after wrenching on other peoples DD all day...

prove_it

Why do you think I have a $3k dollar pile of parts to install.......

lol. Yea, some days it's hard to wanna even touch your own cars.

vr4play

I totally agree. I enjoyed working on cars much better before I started doing it for a living. I dread working on my car until I get into it. Then I usually start to enjoy it. Especially if I am making something fast. Watching a car you built do good and be fast is really rewarding.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned