The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ocean City, MD cruise week-May 17-20 2012, Who Goes?

dsmtalontsi95

WOW! Last night we went to the high dollar races. 4 white supras, new skylines, super charged vipper, (He said) 600hp busa, 2 brand new mustangs pushing around 1000hp (They say), and Vette's out the rear. Crazy night. There was a twin turbo lambo but he didn't show up.

Ian M

Had fun once again. Streets were packed. One thing I noticed this year was how many more supercharged and turbo'ed stuff was running around this year,particularly V8 cars. If you have a run of the mill 12 second car,I would think it would be a turd compared to a lot of stuff running around.

I saw a couple GVR4s-a white one that was staying in the hotel behind our house,and a black one with wheels that I was a few cars back from in traffic once and drove past our house a couple times.

Where do they do the big money races? We were talking about that this weekend,that it HAD to be going on somewhere other than in the city with cops and pedestrians
all over the place.

Last edited:

screamingdsm

I was down in my green automatic awd talon. Did not get to put the slicks on, had more fun taking out unsuspecting victims with the stock wheels on it. I wish I would have known Thursday night there was stuff going on out on 50.

Friday there was some stuff setup, sat people were out there also. A crew guys I know from Philly locked in a race with a JPC newer mustang with there notchback for some $. I figured it was just going to be arguing and junk, and heard there was also a lot of police riding 50 so I kept my self on the island hunting and having fun lol

dsmtalontsi95

Saturday the cops get there before everyone could get there that was supposed to race. Yea cops where there on 50. They pulled me over lol. It was a state trooper and hopefuly when I go to court he wont be there. I was just speeding though.

desant78

Quoting screamingdsm:
I was down in my green automatic awd talon. Did not get to put the slicks on, had more fun taking out unsuspecting victims with the stock wheels on it. I wish I would have known Thursday night there was stuff going on out on 50.

Friday there was some stuff setup, sat people were out there also. A crew guys I know from Philly locked in a race with a JPC newer mustang with there notchback for some $. I figured it was just going to be arguing and junk, and heard there was also a lot of police riding 50 so I kept my self on the island hunting and having fun lol

I'm pretty sure I saw a video of you on the face-books playing around in MD. And I think we have a mutual friend that has a maxima (who recently took the turbo set up off).

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned