The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

O2 sensor

mitsu90

I bought mine from autozone..I believe it was a Bosch brand, It has four wires that need to be spliced into the the old harness. It has worked flawlessly

:EDIT:
this is just like the one I bought..
9qh2kp.jpg

Last edited:

dsmless

I have on from autozone also, but bought the oem one, the other one is a universal one note the splices

Olson

I picked up the bosh one also. its working great so far

stevep

www.oxygensensors.com

Please get a application specific sensor. Miswiring an O2 is the leading cause of blown ECU sensor ground traces. By the time you add in getting your ECU fixed the universal sensors aren't really a deal.

The Denso Sensor is only like $54 shipped from them.

14bCrazy

We sell Denso now at Advance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I got the bosh o2 and it works good for me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts