The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Norfolk va owners

Jesus_Negros

Quoting Antilagged:
Saw a house with two gvr4's on ches blvd... A white 91 and unsure of the black?? One... Who are you? Lol

Probably Jamie though I thought he sold his. If not then Idk

Yeah three 92's Derek, lol and turbo I use to have some friends that lived out there and I had a short amount of time for a break so was curious and still saw them over there and wanted to know if he was around. My neighbors son has a BG one in the area, only seen it a couple of times.

Probably Jamie though I thought he sold his. If not then Idk

my buddy Mark Anthony was talking about someone wanting to sell his black gvr4

Jesus_Negros

Lol mark fatass.

Jesus_Negros

That's how all his cars have been except his original "valuejet" red talon. That was good for awhile but the rest he drops 15k on them and they last for a day then he parts them. Oh Mark that Jew lmao. I'm going to call him today.

Hopefully he doesn't do it to this one, it's pretty damn clean. Oh Derek I'm thinking of taking the white car building a rally car out of it

Jesus_Negros

LoL we will see

talontyme

hey sherrod fa-q, every car i part makes my friends cars faster lol. And i miss the valujet and black beauty.

Jesus_Negros

My nigga

raptorWagon

Turboren on here has/had 4 of them, but haven't seen him post on here in several years.

Jesus_Negros

Not Ren!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned