The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ninnyVR4

stealthtt24

I didn't want to do this but he is ignoring my text and phone calls. The skinny of this is that I sent him a money order for $55 for a gvr4 steering wheel. He sent me pics from his phone on 2/13 I sent the money order on 2/21 and he said he got it on 2/26 and was going to ship it out on Monday. Haven't heard anything since then, won't repaid to my texts, pms, or phone calls. Michael was last on the boards on 3/9. I just want my steering wheel!

stealthtt24

He was on the board today, 3/18, early this morning. I never got a read receipt from my PM's I sent, if you are reading this can you just please send my steering wheel so all can be well?

89Mirageman

I tried to buy this steering wheel as well. He offered it to me for $40 shipped. Then I saw that a guy named juangvr4 had posted that he was a scammer in his FS thread. I thought it was fishy that he would not take paypal and wanted a money order. I even offered to buy the wheel if he would ship it COD and he wouldn't.

steve

PM sent to ninnyVR4.

stealthtt24

Quoting 89Mirageman:
I tried to buy this steering wheel as well. He offered it to me for $40 shipped. Then I saw that a guy named juangvr4 had posted that he was a scammer in his FS thread. I thought it was fishy that he would not take paypal and wanted a money order. I even offered to buy the wheel if he would ship it COD and he wouldn't.

Oh no I didn't see that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

steve

Sent him an email now in addition to the PM. Both with my phone #.

Also noticed this... some not-so-good comments on his profile here. And also here.

Michael Pinhiero or Pinheiro seems to be the full name.

stealthtt24

Michael pinheiro
14142 perham ct
Moreno valley, ca. 92553

I will be contacting the local pd or sheriffs office and see if they can help a fellow brother out.

stealthtt24

Got this text today from him

"Hey, what's your address? They returned the steering wheel to my address. I wrote the adddress on the envelope but I must have written it wrong. Downside is I threw it away"

We shall see and I will update this thread as soon as I get it.

stealthtt24

I appreciate that. Like I posted, he said he shipped it out Saturday so I will update asap.

stealthtt24

Sent a PM to geno asking him if he could contact ninnyvr4. Still no steering wheel and he will not respond to my text messages.

Sorry for the huge delay. Got a few of your texts a while back, but nothing recent. either or, not your fault. Been trying to take care of a few issues... Had to sell the VR4 due to some of these unforeseen issues and i'm sorry once again for wasting your time. I shipped it out once and it was sent back to me. Talked to you about it and got a message back with the proper address. I told you i'd ship it out that Monday and unfortunately that didn't pan out. It took me far too long to get you your stuff and I appologize for that.

Anyhow. Here's the tracking number, it's through UPS.
1ZWV98960344143317

stealthtt24

Thanks, all I wanted was communication to know you weren't screwing me. For some reason I had a feeling you would send the steering wheel and something happened but I wanted to get your attention. I will update this thread once it comes in.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned