The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

DSMDude = Nick Andersen = Bad Guy

https://www.galantvr4.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=386298&fpart=&PHPSESSID=

There is the original ad.

Sent the money certified return receipt for the engine.

Since the money was received, no contact since. Cellphone was disconnected for a while, when it was re-connected, he doesn't answer the phone or return messages. Hasn't answered PMs or email either

Called him today at his job finally, asked him where the engine is. He put me on indefinite hold. Real standup guy.

So now he has by the end of this week to make things right before criminal charges are pressed.

The District Attorney of Delevan Wisconsin is just waiting for my confirmation call. Time is running out Nick.

I had to put you on hold because we were VERY busy at work and i quite just cant tell a tech/boss/customer to hold on while i attend a personal phone call, by time i got back to your phone call you had already hung up, and in that break of time i did send you a quick msg via txt so you knew i didn't blow you off via phone call

Like i said.. i apoligizse for my slacking on sending the motor, some personal issues, so i will call you tonight and we will touch base so you know all is good.. i am not out there to rip anyone off

Thanks
Nick Andersen
[email protected]

I am also sending a copy of this to your PM's

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned