The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Turbo Setup w/ Pics

mitsuturbo

Quoting SleepinGVR4:

+1 on civic radiators looking like poop.

I think my original radiator brackets looked worse than what i have now. After reading some things recently, i'm soon going to add a little rubber insert on this, so things don't break.

+2. i have a stock 1g radiator in my car aswell....with a t3/t4...relocated the aws front line and i was able to snug a ic pipe perfectly. BTW

blacksheep

I wonder how many people are using the civic radiator and hope they could all post their install pics - I agree with wopper and others on how it looks all cobbled together...

I wonder if someone could contact C&R to have them make a custom one. I know they were open to that idea several years ago...Maybe one of the vendors can /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned