The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New to the forum

TravVR4

Hey y'all. My name is Travis. I live in Canada and thought it was about time I joined this forum. There have been a lot of DSM's in my life as well as related vehicles. Right now I am DD'ing a Dodge 2000GTX and a 95 Talon. Also, I have a 93 Laser project and a 91 Talon sitting around ready to be put under the knife. I have been looking to pick up a VR-4 for awhile now but when something I like that is relatively local comes up for sale I am in no position to purchase it, or someone purchases it before I do. I guess that's what I get for thinking too much about a purchase. Well, anyhow I am now actively looking again, mostly in the Washington area, unless there is already something on this side of the border. I'm sure to get one eventually, so I will be keeping an eye on the postings. Until then I will be browsing the forums for info.

Check you later.

turbohf

another local guy. welcome.

dont see too many (almost none) GVR4s around here. i know i got stupid lucky on mine.

good luck

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned