The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new to the forum

hey guys, im new to the forum as i will be picking up my vr4 this sunday. its number 61 of 1000 in 1992. i bought the car with no motor but have a good strong one in my 1st gen. im not new to the car stuff as ive had many 1st gens and 2 evos as well as other cars. my last evo i built the motor and everything by myself and it put down 568hp and 460tq, but before the build it went 11.4on the stock motor with a fpgreen. i have closee to the same hopes for this car and hope to meet some new people from here.

martin

GSX_TC

welcome to the org, cant wait to see the pics.

DR1665

Welcome to the fray. Nice to see someone talking about accomplishments on an FPgreen. Those were the days...

minneSNOWta

Welcome. Good luck with the motor situation.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts