The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New set of Fuel Injectors

veganbutcher

I'm not sure where this post belongs but since I'm new to the forum I'll stay here for safety purposes.

I've been back and forth from my mechanic four times now over a bad fuel injector, first we tried new caps and plugs, then we tried rebuilding the fuel injector, and we tried moving the fuel injector from cylinder 1 to cylinder 3 finally we tried putting in a new ECU (fixed my turbo but not the misfire). I'm tired of dealing with this intermittently working fuel injector and I'm nowhere close to finding another one of these. Does anyone know of a good set of aftermarket fuel injectors that would work on my 91' Galant vr4?

Last edited:

Ya man, Most of the dsm sites sell injectors. Now is a good time to upgrade the size if you are going for more power.
Are you run if any fuel management now?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned