The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New owner of 1180/2000.

prestonztt

Hey whats going on guys. I just picked this car up from one of my good friends for a real good deal. Its in pretty good conditon and has some nice mods. Mods are: E16g, 3in TBE, ETS Fmic, A nice little fuel system, 5 lug conversion, 4 Bolt, 4WS deleted and its tuned on E20. The car made 300whp on 20psi. Its a pretty solid car all the way around.

Heres the only pic I have at the moment.
sdhlsdfkjdfklgjdfklgjdfgjdfklgjkldfjgkldjgl.jpg

mitsuturbo

looks nice.. although a bit low in the rear

Ok, a LOT low in the rear. If the rest looks as represented in the photo, it's a damn nice vr4.

dsm10o0

Looks nice, congrats on the buy. Nice wheels too. Have the same ones on my car too. Lol

SouthCaliVR4

welcome aboard, Reminds me of the bmw's sittin level like that, good that you have the fastest color.

2of9

oh man...I need some corn fuel in my car now....I still need to go into one to move me to go e85! very nice gvr4 and numbers btw

prestonztt

Oh yeah, gotta love the corn and the price that it has. Im very happy with it. Next week I should be putting on my ported head and 272's and possibly gettting a extrude hone intake. 400+whp here I come. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned