The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Owner in Dallas

Hello! My name is Chase and I've recently purchased number 1181 from ligo. I couldn't let him ruin a perfectly good Galant by making an auto drag car. (see: click It's just a shell but I've got engine, transmission and transfercase just about ready to drop in. I'm pretty much just looking to rebuild it to stock and have an awesome daily. Here's some pictures I guess?

PC290190.jpg

167078_10150097473869113_563944112_5769137_1786291_n.jpg

Haha thanks Ed, I feel like I have a purpose in life now. And I'll get some more pictures once we get it into the shop to drop the engine, right now it's just backyard ballin.

Nice save! Welcome to the org. Plenty of knowledge available here to get you where you want to be. They do make great daily's if your maintenance is up to par, and everything is done right the first time. It's not really worth cutting corners on this one. GL

Thanks! This does seem like a very knowledgeable group y'all have here. Lots of nice cars. I'm going to do my best to give this car the attention it deserves. It's already got a five lug swap and some suspension work so it's a good start.

BTW bossman, are you clean?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif hahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif LMAO your joking right?

BluFalcon

I think he's been hanging out with Ligo a bit too much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AnotherNewb

Quoting Chasetepher:

BTW bossman, are you clean?

Nope, dude hasn't had a bath in forever, huge green cloud over his house!!!

+1 for the DIRTYBossman

Quoting anothernewb;
Dirty
Boy
Only
Smells
Sweet
Maybe
After
New Years

I'm choking you out when I see you shithead!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif We won't talk about stinky, stinky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
We both know I'm a pimp /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif The only thing I reek of is brew and pimp sauce... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif(colgne) The perfect combo

Last edited by a moderator:

Quoting bluefalcon;
"I think he's been hanging out with Ligo a bit too much."

This! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned