The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New owner of #403/1000

tek_88

Hello my name is Tek from Chico, CA and I just recently picked up #403. It is my first time owning a GVR4 and it is an amazing and pretty damn hard car to find. This car will be my daily driver so I'm in the process of replacing every bad/old sensors and gaskets. Modifications will come afterwards but really only shooting for 300-350hp to the wheels. Just wanted to introduce myself and if there are any locals around pm if there are any meets. Thank you and have a nice day.

bobdole

Welcome. Congrads on the new car. Post some pictures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

snailspool

Looks like a good start. Any ideas how to fix that bubble in the dash near the badge?

1746 has one and the PO was thinking to slather it in baby oil and after it soaks in, put something heavy on it.

tek_88

Hmmm, didn't even noticed that. I wouldn't have a clue how to remedy that but if I ever do I'll post about it, lol.

JondoeVR4

Welcome man, working on my 1st and last GVR4 as well. Good to see another one in Cali.

tek_88

Thanks, this will be my first and last GVR4 as well. Planning on hitting my power goal reliably and leave it at that along with a new paint job.

jcrimboli

I picked up my first GVR4 last summer (after being a Honda kid for a decade) and I don't think I'll ever go back. Welcome!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned