The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new owner 145/2000

se3razer

Hey guys my names Shane I'm new to the gvr4 family. Just picked mine up today from Florida and it is in need of some serious love. I will be on here quite a lot during the build of this thing. This will be my 5th 4g63 powered car and this one is my keeper, totally hooked.

Shane.

Last edited:

92_talon_awd

Welcome to the org, lets see some pics!

gvr4144

I have 144/2000 we're practically family lol

se3razer

I'm going to get some pics today I got the car in at dusk last night and effed the hood up unloading so I'm pretty mad at myself Haha. It needs A LOT of work Haha so I am going to be parts hunting.

Shane.

se3razer

4144 we must be Haha I'm 145 and my daily is a 97 green gst. Fate!!!! Ha

se3razer

Interior all in pieces

T3mp0r

Congrats on the buy. This one was all over craigslist and I was hoping someone would save it. Good luck on getting it road worthy and get some pics up when you get a chance.

prove_it

Welcome Shane, you will find all you need here. There are several experts and engineers here. Check out the members rides for some inspiration. You've already got great grammar, so you'll be a great fit!

ade

welcome to the family Shane

jnava

Staff member
Congrats and good luck on the money pit. What's your plans? Plus, what other 4g63t powered cars have you owned?

se3razer

G35? I don't have a g35 I think you might be referring to my tc in the pic. Has a built engine Darton mid sleeves 4202r dry sump oil system tube front to 12pt cage. That's my race car. I have had 3 1g's and my daily now is a built 2g. Love these cars and I'm sure it won't be money pit like the tc Haha. Just have to get my parts together for this vr4 clean up some of the mess like the wiring that's gonna be a headache.

se3razer

So plans are bolting this 67mm ball bearing precision I have on it cleaning the engine bay out and basically all supporting mods to make 350-400whp. I would be happy with less and the only reason I am putting a big turbo on is the car came with nothing and I have this from my old 1g so saves me some cash.

se3razer

So making some progress. Got all the brake lines and wilwood proportioning valve situated, braided hose from clutch master to slave, front mount mocked up, wiring complete short of loom on headlight harness.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned