The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New owner of 473/2000

se7enine

How goes it guys, new owner if 473/2000. Have always wanted one of these and just couldn't pass this one up. Nice to have something faster than my 85 4Runner. Hope to learn a lot from your collective knowledge and make this VR4 last forever. Thanks Guys

LIV4PSI

Post up some pics please. Welcome aboard!

omertaitalia

theres a couple gallants by you one in south lake tahoe and one in carson city, mines in carson city without me, welcome to the board.

se7enine

Here are some pics from this morning, this is after I replaced the steering wheel because the original was cracked and worn. Also replaced the speaker covers front and rear because I don't like my speakers showing.

d8d85515.jpg

3a7929ec.jpg

e37ee926321321.jpg

0daa36a7.jpg

344035ec.jpg

febbfa5f.jpg

While I was at the local PnP I picked up a decent pair of 3000gt seats for my 4Runner, not a bad looking set for $50.
They sit about 1 inch lower than the originals which is nice just incase of a rollover.

345af148321654.jpg

01c5bbb9.jpg

jnava

Staff member
Congrats on the buy and welcome to the site.

nsin

Cool car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif welcome!!

se7enine

Thanks guys, was worried it wouldn't pass smog because on the way there the idle was way over 2500 rpms so I went about my day and then went back after it calmed down near 1000 rpms and it passed no problem. Still need to do a boost leak and recheck everything, but from what I've read I'm thinking I have a leak somewhere. Had to adjust my alarm switch in the engine bay because it was tilted and didn't seat well with the hood. All is better now and the alarm didn't wake me or the neighbors last night.

paiutey

Quoting omertaitalia:
theres a couple gallants by you one in south lake tahoe and one in carson city, mines in carson city without me, welcome to the board.

I spotted a BG vr4 on I-80 in Sparks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned