The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New owner of 1865 :)

LIV4PSI

Forums are for giving advice and helping out noobs, your name is even noobsauce, so you f*** off. And if you think you can get an HX35 to spool like a 16g /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I don't care what housing you put on it.

Last edited:

Noobsauce

Haha not when it's an intro thread. Do you see any post from me asking what turbo to use? I didn't think so. You just posted to be a douche and now your butt hurt that I had the balls to call you on it.

LIV4PSI

Quoting Noobsauce:
Haha not when it's an intro thread. Do you see any post from me asking what turbo to use? I didn't think so. You just posted to be a douche and now your butt hurt that I had the balls to call you on it.

I wasn't even the one who made the suggestion. It doesn't matter if it is an introduction thread or not. Its a forum, people are going to express their opinions. If you can't handle it and manage to treat other members with respect, you should delete your account. Was it too hard to say, "I know the Holset turbos are very laggy, but it is all I can afford."

Noobsauce

Haha I don't expect you kids to understand. The turbo will work for my needs and I didn't ask for someones opinion. Intro threads are not for criticism. If someone asks a question then that can be up for debate/ criticism. I've been a moderator for years on other forums and that's how it works. I'm not here to debate this with you. This is facts and I am right. And I will tell you again. f*** off if you don't like it.

LIV4PSI

I don't like it, but I do plan on sticking around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I might even make fun of you for not being able to afford a decent turbo.

LIV4PSI

Its all in good fun. You sir are killing your DD to save a GVR4, therefore you have my respect. I guess I shouldn't care if everyone play's nice in the sandbox, as its not my sandbox in the first place.

I have no problem with HX35 turbos. After being part of the Subaru community for the last few years, the biggest thing I appreciate about DSM guys is the budget based/DIY mentality. Ask how to make 400whp on Nasioc, and people will tell you it takes $50k. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Yet a DSM guy will spend an entire weekend making a short shifter to save $50.

Last edited:

toybreaker

iconoclast
Quoting Noobsauce:
Haha I don't expect you kids to understand. The turbo will work for my needs and I didn't ask for someones opinion. Intro threads are not for criticism. If someone asks a question then that can be up for debate/ criticism. I've been a moderator for years on other forums and that's how it works. I'm not here to debate this with you. This is facts and I am right. And I will tell you again. f*** off if you don't like it.

Might want to check the attitude ...

Respect is earned on this board, it's not just "given" because you tell us you're some billy bad ass moderator on another board.

Many of the folks here won't care if you're Al Fawkin Gore and you invented the internet,

... if you act like an ass, you will be treated like one.

I doubt your a moderator on any decent forum, moderators do not tend to act that way. and any moderator would know better then to put noob in there name at all. and where the sauce came from i doubt i want to know.

and my comment was not even negative it just seems like a trend for "cheap power" alot of DSM kids use.. your not a "DSM kid" any more you have an MMC time to grow up.

and the only reason you took offense to it is because for the most part you know its a true statement. it was not ment to be an attack at all all i hear around here is hx35 hx35 hx35

next thing you know its gonna be LS1 swaps in dsm's i mean why not its cheap and easy to get???!! right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Noobsauce

I dont have to earn respect and I certainly could care less about what others think about me. This all started with someone's comment to me and you all flame me for being an asshole? If the comment wasn't put into a condescending manner this whole thing would have been dealt with differently. I deal with condescending people daily and have no patience for it.

marvinmadman

LMK how the holset turns out. I want a bigger turbo without the bigger price tag. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Noobsauce

I will defenitly post my outcome of the turbo. Good,bad and the ugly haha.
Don't get me wrong this is by no means the best turbo and there are many better choices. Dsm tuners has a plethora of info on the hx turbos. Very helpfully information on deciding if this turbo is right for you and your needs.

Quoting Noobsauce:

Sadly it has a branded title but the damage looks minor. P

BRANDED?

Is it a salvage title then....it really doesn't matter if you fix it correctly

here is CO all that salvage title means is that it can't be Financed;
so if you want to buy it; it has to be paid for in full

Noobsauce

I still picked it up knowing about the title. I'm not to worried about it and can make factory quality repairs.
Plus I don't plan on ever selling it so not an issue.

mistaVR4

Good luck with the car man. I'm also very happy your taking your 1G DSM apart and saving a real piece of history. updates are great, we all love to see progress and pics of these wonderful machines /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Peace,

-Steve

Noobsauce

Well small update picked up a jdm fog bumper. Thanks for the fast shipping and good comunication Hitman
abd9e197.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts