The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New GVR4 owner

I figured I would introduce myself here. Im coming from the dsm scene. I just parted out my 96 GST, it was a stock 6 bolt, unported head, holset car, with supporting mods. Car made 656whp 527ftlbs. As far as I know I have the highest whp stock shortblock 6bolt. Ran a best of 10.70 @ 138mph on a bullshit prepped track. I got tired of the fwd thing and have now picked up #503/2000. The new car is in rough shape, but ill get it back in line eventually.

Dyno video of my GST:
click

and for fun the other night:
149885_727907790134_34309990_40751400_6175235_n.jpg

Some of you may recognize me from DSmlink(BoostedGST18) or Dsmtuners(Turbodsm18)

-Kevin-

Jesh

Welcome the the board. To bad you didn't get a white gvr4, i hear they are the fastest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Lol...I would have loved to pick up a white one.

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

I just ordered some Oem interior/exterior stuff. Just things that were missing, damaged, etc.

As of now, The goal for this setup is 750+whp and 9.99. The goal for the fwd was to go 10's. On my fourth pass, it went 10s. So I have set the goal a little higher this time around.

I will be dropping some weight in the car but at the same time, Im gonna keep the full interior. The front seats will be the Sparco seats out of my eclipse. Car will be 5 lug swapped, manual rack swapped, and non abs swapped as well.

I already love this car though.

-Kevin-

LUNARFX

Welcome aboard! I too am coming from the DSM scene(except I haven't left). So far everyone seems to be welcoming here. Enjoy the forum.

These cars are whole different animals compared to a DSM. I have both. Both are great cars but my G-ride get most of the attention. Welcome to the org. And good luck on your gvr4 journy. Can't wait to see it do 9's. Although summit white ones are the quickest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

raptorWagon

Welcome! Those Summit White guys are just deceiving you, the green cars are the fastest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

524of1000

Greetings /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

The car MMC raced in rally cup was summit white. Go figure! Only because it's the fastest model. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BluFalcon

Welcome to the board.

To the Summit White Mafia:
Remember GENERIC stuff also comes in plain white containers too. Just sayin'..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

bmxkid415

Summit White is the fastest of them all, Its a true story.

Welcome!

Generic stuff in plain white containers? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

BluFalcon

You've never seen generic food before?
generic-beer1.JPG

Back in the bad old days, you could go into some stores and buy the generic version, for way cheaper than the brand name item. The packaging was usually white with black lettering and featured no brand names, just what was in the container.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned