The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

360/2000 New Owner

mtbmafia

Well I figured I should take some time to introduce myself since I've been trolling the forum everyday since buying my VR4. I just picked up #360 in Spokane, WA a little over a month ago and have been having a blast with it so far. The car is totally stock with the exception of 2.5" exhaust, so some upgrades are in it's future but it's nice to have an unmodified platform to work with. This is also my first Mitsubishi as I was a bit of a Honda guy before. It's my first turbo car as well so I've got a lot to learn but this forum has already been very helpful. I'll try to throw some pics up soon and I'm sure I'll be asking plenty of questions in the near future as I start to upgrade and do a little restoration as well!

Ryan

GSX_TC

welcome aboard man, post some pics of it. Hopefully you take care of it and not part it out or sell it.

raptorWagon

Pretty sure it's the same car we're thinking of Paul. The previous owner, Brian, was a friend of mine, his dad Kevin took care of it while he was in school. Brian turned the car from non running to running and Daily driving when he had it.

thedsmguy

Ok, that makes sense. I bought a couple gvr4's from the same father/son combo. Brian brought one back to Vancouver with me on a trailer even. They were very much into the vr4's and I'm sure you got a very nice one!

mtbmafia

Hey Guys thanks for the encouragement. I did get the car from Kevin, who is Brian's Dad, so it looks like you guys know where it came from. The car also came with a garage load of parts so I'm still trying to figure out what all I have and what to do with it. Anyhow, I'll be throwing some pics up soon and looking for opinions on some ideas I have for it.

raptorWagon

Here's some old pics of the car, back when it rolled over 100k a few years ago. Not sure what it looks like now, should have a "360/2000 GVR4.org" decal on or with it now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.
IMG_2092.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg

GSX_TC

Nice nice, she's clean and no visible body damage. Is that a tanabe muffler?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned