The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Need source for NACA ducts

PreskitVR4

Been Google'n cant really find what I'm looking for, in the US anyway. Lots of stuff in the UK, but not finding many options. I want to do something like the JDM RS vents in the hood, but with NACA ducts scooping from the engine bay. This mockup looks wierd cuz of the sharp lines, and i think i want them to be more proportionate to the RS vents.

JSchleim18

+1 to HRP. I've used them before and they are excellent.

Also, CP on this board *may* be able to get you them as well. I know he's dealing with race products so this may be up his alley.

DR1665

The only single I saw on the HRP site is pretty big; 10" x 6". I guess this would be fine for hood vents (nice use as extractors, by the way, Dale), but I'm kinda thinking about a smaller one for the passenger front fender to feed an air box behind the headlight. Any ideas?

PreskitVR4

Yes, I would like to do a force fed airbox as well, with huge ass extractors. This pic has been around for a while. Its been my inspiration.

GSX_TC

^^^
Dam where can i get a hood like that one man? sh*t is Bad

GSX_TC

i meant bad in a good way man, shits nice. how much did it cost to make that?

DR1665

@RedTwo: You are correct. Veypor's car.

Worth mentioning, check out his car again and think about this for a moment:
- It's damn clean.
- He's a regular guy just like the rest of us; someone who would help you fix your car.

Now think about this:
- He lives in Tehran, Iran.
- His credit/debit cards and bank transfers are not accepted in the US.
- Every time you hear some political blowhard fuckbag on the news talking about "Sanctions against Iran," Vahid and his friends - gearheads just like all of us - are the ones whose lives are affected.

Just a little something to think about while we figure out the NACA duct situation.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned