The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Name this manifold.

89Patches

So a local guy has this cast T3 manifold, looks like a ERL manifold but it's not. Kinda curious to find out what it is.

Any feed back would be great.

dsmless

South florida performance mani, used to have one back in the day. Pretty good header. I had to have a support bar welded from flange to wastegate flange due to the weight of the wstegate cracking the header at the collector.

turbohf

i was gonna call it Tim.

ghostinthevr4

Quoting dsmless:
South florida performance mani, used to have one back in the day. Pretty good header. I had to have a support bar welded from flange to wastegate flange due to the weight of the wstegate cracking the header at the collector.

From the looks of the picture it looks like your spot on because that pipe for the wastegate looks like it's going to crack.

Wookalar

Looks like early south fl performance to me, circa 2003 or 4.

Bitd a friend of mine had one on his 2g eclipse spyder before he eventually converted to awd and moved up to a top mount for more power and control.

I think that faded oval on the number 4 cyl runner might be their logo.

Sfp was one of the first guys to offer a somewhat tubular manifold which was a big improvement for the small aftermarket 4g63 manifold selection in 2003. Other than going to a full custom tig tubular ss manifold, to use a garrett series turbo, there was only the log manifold that a few small time guys made (and it sucked), and evo iii exhaust manis, which turned out to be better than sfp due to superior strength of casting.

Of course this was a few years before fp created their own cast exhaust manifold.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned