The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

N00b

Hello i own a galant vr4.I also owned a galant gsx for a few days.I am in dallas and i like to party.

524of1000

Helloandwelcometotheforum.thereismuchinformationtobelearnedhere.youwillfindthatmostofourmembersareknowlageableandhelpful.
pleaseremembertotryandusepropergrammar,punctuation,andcapitalizationassomeofushavedifficultyunderstandingcommentslikethisone.
anddon'ttakethingslikethistoseriously,aswereallyaretryingtohelpwithanythingyoumayneed.again,welcometotheorg.

Last edited by a moderator:

steve

Hey hey come on he actually did use SOME punctuation! Welcome.

Boostdtalon

Hello and welcome to the org. What year and number is your VR-4? If you will send your info to Iceman so that he may update the registry.

524of1000

I was just playin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif It's nice to have another Texas member aboard. In4pics!

PC290190.jpg

PC290191.jpg

For ed.
PC290189.jpg

Quoting galant1517:
Hi, my name is Dave, and I too like to party.

Hello Dave , are you clean?

Yes i am on a few other forums.

Diego

Hi, my names Steef, I'm a Sag, I like long walks on the beech. Hahahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Quoting ligo12;
hello Dave, are you clean

WTF!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif Are you serious. This is a joke, or your a pedo. This is just strange. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

steve

^ A pedo? WTF is going on in this thread?

steve

I don't even get why pedo was brought up.... because he asked "Dave, are you clean?" ???

Just sounds to me like he's looking for pray not a friend. Why would you ask if another mans clean? I don't get it. I'm lost, pay no mind to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

524of1000

It's been done. Depends on what YOU want.

Quoting 524of1000:
Depends on what YOU want.

To get a rise out of you numbered car owners.

I have an auto setup laying around and i don't want to dump a money in to a tranny.

Yeah i don't get the pedo thing.There is nothing odd about asking another man is he is clean.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned