The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My Galant vs Viper vs two Z06's

GolfBall

just like the title stated... got a fun 4 wide race tonight wit the galant.

click

chase cam

click

Last edited by a moderator:

TSimage

Now that's what I'm talkin about... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

GolfBall

hahaha... the viper is bone stock so its not all that crazy, yeah you can almost watch the Z06's aerodynamics kicking in and taking off.

Brunoboy

Of course done is mexico, its the only place its "legal" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nartanian

Sweet vid. That's one quick vr4.

curtis

Sweet man The locals around here also race in south Mexico near Nashville /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

evo8ya

NICE. damn... vids like that make me wanna keep #807 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Last edited:

Quoting brunoboy:
Of course done is mexico, its the only place its "legal" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Huh, never been there, I knew their traffic laws were pretty lax, but didn't know it was that cool. I dunno I just never went there, don't want to get jacked up by some Federales. I'd probably end up in some Mexican prison /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Brunoboy

Quoting Speed_Racer:
Quoting brunoboy:

Huh, never been there, I knew their traffic laws were pretty lax, but didn't know it was that cool. I dunno I just never went there, don't want to get jacked up by some Federales. I'd probably end up in some Mexican prison /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

lol

Last edited:

JNR

Amerexico..yeah, that's the place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif All's I have to say is be really careful with that kind of street racing (speeds), but looks like it was done during del siesta para noche, ha ha.

The Youtube comments always end up being silly. Looked like the Galant did well and like to know the mods, as well...

GolfBall

hahah... yeah he beat me to it...

here is the chase camera footage, sorry for cell phone quality

click

basic sum up...

2.4 liter 87.5 bore 9.5:1 compression
6262 journel bearing billet wheel turbo (28 psi in the vid)
plenty of fuel
dsm link v2 (quick street tune)

Galantvr41062

next time I should be the camera car...

Nice video, maybe I could race there race cars...

~John

GolfBall

well the red 08 viper... his race car is a third gen viper that puts down 1300 hp and traps 162.... SOOOO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

the silver z0 is about to get a 200 shot and the orange z0 is getting built heads and a massive cam soon.

but yeah anytime your near OKC stop by, we have awesome street racing now, and i love your build, im fixin to go full out like you did.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned