The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

2 Galant VR-4s battling it out!

DynastyLCD

junkaru jumps you at the line and you still beat him... love it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

blackvr4

Quoting Captn:
Sounds good, looked like you got him by at least 1 car length too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ha, thats my friends subaru, he said I had him by like 5+ car lengths at the top of 3rd gear. In the video of my racing my friends galant I think the car was launching better because I lowered tire pressure to 20 instead of 30. Just trying to find the happy medium that these little 195s like lol

desant78

Quoting DynastyLCD:
junkaru jumps you at the line and you still beat him... love it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Phil when you come to visit we can probably find these vr4's in their natural environment kicking ass on the street that weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Gizmovr4

Island dragway is reopening next month - why not just meet there!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
I plan on taking either 431 or 584 there on opening day ! support the track - hopefully help keep it open for the next 50 years!

DynastyLCD

Quoting desant78:
Quoting DynastyLCD:

Phil when you come to visit we can probably find these vr4's in their natural environment kicking ass on the street that weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Sal when i get there (finally....WAY behind schedule on that one) we are bringing both our GVR4's out there. it'll be cool to get to see some other GVR4's doin' work. i'm lookin forward to this!

we may be making a side trip to pay Nelson back with drinks since he's played a huge role in making this new engine happen!!!

desant78

Quoting gizmovr4:
Island dragway is reopening next month - why not just meet there!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
I plan on taking either 431 or 584 there on opening day ! support the track - hopefully help keep it open for the next 50 years!

I grew up going to island! I cried when they closed again, and cried again when i heard they are opening! My first pass ever will be at island, the first track i ever went to. I spent a good part of high school hanging out there, glad to see someone else cares!!! If opening day isnt the july fourth weekend ill be there too!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned