The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My Galant AMG...

most of the chop shop in here take the used spare parts from japan..imported cars as well...thats why so many JDM in here...

but nowadays, some of my friends crazy about USDM parts....In here only 5 galants using USDM tails and 1 use crystal HL...

I only can afford 93 front grill...hahaha....

DSC00177-edit.jpg

DSC00170-edit.jpg

strokin4dr

That's not a '93 grill, it's from a '92. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

If any of your friends would like to trade usdm for jdm/amg parts tell them I am I mean we are ready amg/jdm bumpers first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

streetmasters

Yo Jschleim!! That is your white grill you sent me.....Now on Boyot's car....how cool is that??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif....

pachood_1953

Very very cool. I generally dont jump on bandwagons, but the AMG parts are amazing. Your car looks great.

JSchleim18

Quoting streetmasters:
Yo Jschleim!! That is your white grill you sent me.....Now on Boyot's car....how cool is that??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif....

Haha that's awesome! Nice car it's on as well. I appreciate that! Now I need to take pics of my car but she's in the shop.

MMCVR4

Quoting Blown1:
If any of your friends would like to trade usdm for jdm/amg parts tell them I am I mean we are ready amg/jdm bumpers first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

+1 on AMG body parts.

Quoting strokin4dr:
That's not a '93 grill, it's from a '92. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

oppps!!! sorry!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Thanks to all comments....

err...thanks to jeremy & Jschleim about the grill....

My next project is to change my RS seat to velvet AMG seat (also rare in here)....It also have electric motor seat adjuster on driver side... I've been searching for this since i bought this car...and the price is...huh!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Different between AMG and VR4 in here is engine and body part...AMG using tuned N/A DOHC engine...

here is the normal VR4 body part

DSC00784.jpg

DSC00785.jpg

streetmasters

wow what a difference bro....this looks so plain /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
dont ever post the old pic ever again= its a sin hahaha

Last edited:

that is my previous condition of my Galant...very very very poor!!!but now...hahahah....very happy!!!

speedyvr4

That looks so nice. Congrats and keep up the good work. the malaysan galants are the best looking ones ever.

thanks!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

latest photos...after install AMG seat and EVO 8 sports rims

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

me and my friend Galant
DSC00204.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

1gnasty

nice looking car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned