The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

amg grill

luis84one

Does anybody know where I can get a replica amg grill? A while back I found a company making carbon fiber replicas but know that I'm searching I cant seem to find them..

acidrumz

I ordered my replica amg grill thru tunersnation right before (or during) things went south for him.
The company that sent me the grill is c7 carbon from san deigo. search them and call them up.
they also did the amg 3 piece wing too when i ordered it. took a long time to get it made and shipped to me but atleast i was not con this time.

2000GTX

Quoting acidrumz:
I ordered my replica amg grill thru tunersnation right before (or during) things went south for him.
The company that sent me the grill is c7 carbon from san deigo. search them and call them up.
they also did the amg 3 piece wing too when i ordered it. took a long time to get it made and shipped to me but atleast i was not con this time.

How much does something like the grille cost?

2000GTX

Oh wow that's actually not bad. Much less than I was expecting, but then again I don't really know what I was expecting.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned