The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

6G Galant AMG

What is the original color that came out with the 6G Galant AMG? Is it black or dark grey or both?

fuel

they are a dark gun-metal grey usually

fuel

from looking at brochures, yes they do come black, but as to what exact shade of black or trim number, I am unsure.

misterfixit

If you have the 6g amg off ebay from a few years back, post a pic of the vin or makers plate i can look it up, if not i'll ask a freind in NZ who is the requisite expert on these cars.

Where in the uk are you located?

Rich

RedTwo

There's definitely two paint codes for them and I think I've found a white one in CAPS before.

misterfixit

capsed (new verb!) a vin and you have H76 as a colour, and 99A as the interieor..
Type 'a' SNSS

Rich

fuel

Quoting misterfixit:
If you have the 6g amg off ebay from a few years back, post a pic of the vin or makers plate i can look it up, if not i'll ask a freind in NZ who is the requisite expert on these cars.

Where in the uk are you located?

Rich

hah, is that a Mr Bautista (Andrew) from Hawkes Bay?

misterfixit

Yup, A sound and great upstanding gentlman..

Who else?

Rich

fuel

I would have to say, that he's even more into 6Gs than I am into all my Galants - and that's saying something. It's not often I have to ask someone about 6G's, and when I do, it's always usually him haha.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned