The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My for sale thread is missing

My thread selling a galant vr4 247/2000 is not showing anymore. The link to the thread isn't working either. I'm not sure if I did somethng wrong, if so I appologize. I would like it restored if possible.

Thanks,

Matt

Muskrat

Newbie's aren't allowed to start posts in the For Sale section. Please read all the forum rules.

We try to cultivate a community here, and want to avoid people joining just to hawk their wares.

That said, try contacting a moderator. I know exemptions have been made in the past for selling whole vehicles.

Edit: Actually, I just checked the Cars For Sale section rules. newbie's can post GVR-4's for sale. Are you sure it was in the correct section, with asking price and location in the title?

Last edited:

The only thing I believe I messed up was not putting the asking price in the title. It was in the initial post, but not the title. I actually purchased the car off of these forums about eight years ago. I used to post with some regularity, but haven't for years. When I went to list the car I couldn't find my old log in, I believe it's gone at this point, so I reregistered. I would just like some clarity, so I can continue with the sale.

steve

2. Subjects must begin with FS:, EB:, FREE: or FEELER: and you must put a description, location AND asking price in the TITLE. If it is an eBay ad then at least the location must be posted.
For example: 92 Black Galant VR4 (3/1000) Philadelphia area, PA $20,000.00

I will move the thread back to CFS, please update the title before it gets deleted again. Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned