The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Roof rails for rack???

NateCrisman

The galant I last parted out, 247/2000, had these roof rails that are not OEM original ones, but seem to be an OEM mitsu part of a roof rack system. Please take a look at the pic closely so you know what we are talking about. They are a flat black plastic, not painted.

P1110546-XL.jpg

I put them up for $50 + shipping. I assume this is a rare part and if someone can use them...this is a good find.

Link to online shopping cart: http://performancepartout.com/roof-rail-covers-for-gvr4-with-rack-system/

NateCrisman

sorry guys, someone snagged them right away off the website.

maybe I under priced them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Are these some sort of super rare gold mine part?

galantgti

Lol. I hope not. I threw away 3 of these sets, because I couldn't find a buyer a couple years back. Still have one pair laying around I believe .

Lot of edm cars have them, didn't know usdm ones don't have them , or rarely..

EMX5636

Not super rare, but not easy to come by either. The market is small I guess, but I'd pay that for a set all day. I don't ever plan on removing my roof rack, and if I do, I have my stock white molding, but they are cool to have and/or to sell with the rack.

You can cut a black set from a galant gs or gsr and they will work well also. Even the body color ones will work if you cut them to fit.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned