The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My car was vandalize this morning

4Grim

Man that sucks! I would be soo pissed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I hope you find those worthless pieces of skin and meat and give them a 1st class trip to hell. I hate theieves!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

strokin4dr

Taken from the stolen bumper thread...

Quoting LYFETAKERS:
the guy finally came and drop off the JDM bumper but it wasn't Ryan's(sorry bruh!)
i bought it for $150 from the guy name john.dunno where this guy came up with the bumper in 5 days,but i know in my heart this bumper is stolen somewhere here in SD.

If the guy with the stolen bumper was at your house, it is a good bet that he had something to do with this, or at least knows who did it. Did he see your Galant when he was there? I guarantee you he knows something.
-Ryan

kitcho

Wow that sucks. Your neighbour got a description which is better than nothing and atleast gives you something to go on. I would be so pissed if someone broke my rear window because I'd have to get another from japan if I wanted to keep my rear wiper.

ApexHunter

+1 Darkest corner of hell reserved for thieves, rapists and pedobear and his friends. I hope you find your sh*t.

I hate to see this type of stuff happening. I hope you find the people responsible.

start some recon... in NY if you give the DMV a plate # (you said you know a couple cars in your area fitting the description) and like $10 per plate, they will give you the registrar's address and name. Well worth the $ IMO

f*** a dark corner in hell... Make them realize that according to the bible, "Hell is a place on earth."

Last edited by a moderator:

chrisb33

I feel you man! im sorry that happened to you. If i ever catch anyone do that to my car or any of my friends car...id beat em up or slash them with my pocket knife! damn people just have no respect!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

i went and visit the guy(jdm bumper) last night at his gf house.
he spit out a few names but i have yet to confirm it.
just to make sure i have the right guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Spott

That suck dude, I hope you find who did it and make them drink threw a straw the rest of their lives.

RedTwo

Here's a story I've heard to make you feel somewhat better:
This guy had his S15 stolen the other night. Apparently the thieves underestimated the power of the car (RB26DETT transplant, about 500 RWHP) because in the morning they followed the 25m long skid marks, from his driveway, down the road, and ending where the car crashed (into a parked car) with the passenger side covered in blood and a hole where the passengers head went into the windscreen of the S15.

I guess there's a big brown stain on both seats too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Quoting GSR:
how much are rear windows? that yo gotta get replaced

i paid $175 installed.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts