The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My car was vandalize this morning

i wake up this mornin around 0730 and walk outside and saw my baby trashed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
who ever did this, is going to pay for their life!

JSchleim18

Wow bro that is fucked up! I hope you find whomever did this...was anything taken?

Flip4G63

ouch.. sorry man. that makes for a real shitty day.

time for an alarm so you can catch them running.

Chad989of2000

That friggin' blows...vandals /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Polish

Sorry d00d that is FTL.

Quoting JSchleim18:
Wow bro that is fucked up! I hope you find whomever did this...was anything taken?

way to start a day!they took the safc and the turbo timer.
my neighbor said he saw 3 guys in a silver eclipse(2000-2003 with a black hood).
i call the pigs to report what happen.they said they gonna send someone over to investigate.but 'till now no one showed up/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif.

GVR4_1057

That is effed up dude. That crap makes me nervous. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

slugsgomoo

ugh, that sucks. If you're going to break a window to steal sh*t, at least make it like a rear door window. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

at least they didn't kick in all the body panels like some douchebags do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

from last fall when I had ~3k in stereo equipment & cd's taken (and they pried out the door handle on my talon, fuckers!) the police came and took a report, but basically said they don't have the resources, and unless you have the serial numbers on the stuff that was stolen, you're never going to see it again. They mostly take the report so that you can make the claim with your insurance company. You do have comprehensive coverage to cover theft/vandalism/fire right?

Last edited:

DR1665

The darkest corner of hell is reserved for thieves and cheating spouses. f*** them.

Don't forget to keep an eye out on CL for your sh*t for a few days. If you see it, call them up and ask if it will work in an Eclipse or something. You never know. Thieves' greatest weakness is their greed. Hope you catch them.

If you do, consider being cool about it, then coming back as the efficient arm of Karma. Fill a sports bottle (the kind with the bendy straw) with about 50/50 powered laundry detergent/gasoline mixture (DIY napalm), then slip the straw between the glass or something and squirt the sh*t inside the car. Then just take a match to it. Ah. Thoughts like this keep me warm at night.

Of course, if sh*t hits the fan and you live up to your screen name, remember to dig the holes at least a foot deeper than they are tall or animals are likely to dig them up...

dmj

THis is sad u work hard to fix your car then some lowlife steals your stuff, hit the ground running, check the local dsm crowd and ask around for that car those scumbags were driving. somebody has to know something if they knew what u had in your car.then they are local or they know u. good luck i hope u find them.

BoostedAWD91

wow man thats horrible!!! I know exactly how u feel, i had the same thing happen to me in NYC. went there for the 1st time in my life and not even there 24 hours after i got there i came back to my car with the window smashed and everything stolen. I lost about $5000 worth of stuff

I got one too

DAMN!!! Bad couple of months for GVR4's down there. Sorry to hear that Shawn.

My green vr4 gets its JDM front bumper stolen
My black vr4 gets its driver side keyhole jammed in with a screw driver
Now Shawn's gets his vr4 vandalized.

These clowns need to get a life.

Quoting DR1665:
The darkest corner of hell is reserved for thieves and cheating spouses. f*** them.

Don't forget to keep an eye out on CL for your sh*t for a few days. If you see it, call them up and ask if it will work in an Eclipse or something. You never know. Thieves' greatest weakness is their greed. Hope you catch them.

If you do, consider being cool about it, then coming back as the efficient arm of Karma. Fill a sports bottle (the kind with the bendy straw) with about 50/50 powered laundry detergent/gasoline mixture (DIY napalm), then slip the straw between the glass or something and squirt the sh*t inside the car. Then just take a match to it. Ah. Thoughts like this keep me warm at night.

Of course, if sh*t hits the fan and you live up to your screen name, remember to dig the holes at least a foot deeper than they are tall or animals are likely to dig them up...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Brutal, I love it.

Shouldn't be too hard to spot a silver eclipse with a black hood running around.

curtis

sorry to here

remember to check the local forums of all type

Quoting DR1665:

i have a list of people that have the same vehile and color that my neighbor discribe.
i have to wait for a couple of days to confirm if i have the right assholes.
yah bruh thats the best idea i heard all day.i want to look at them in the eye and smoke emm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif!and believe me they will never be find again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GIjoe

we live in fucked up world im tellin yall...
I sure hope you find those fuckers and make em pay!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts