The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Motavational Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSX_TC

It's not a lame attemp to get attention dummie, it's how I introduce myself ass.

Brunoboy

What's with the name calling? Calm your ass down, and relax.

GSX_TC

Quoting Beaner:
cBLEU.jpg

Def my favorite so far haha

Tre3zy

DAMN THIS THREAD IS PRETTY FUNNY LOL IMA BUST OUT MY CAMPING CHAIR GET POPCORN, BEER SIT BACK AND WATCH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SleepinGVR4

Quoting turbowop:
Quoting number3:
The ecu is different, 2nd gear is different, the driveshaft is different, not to mention that what IS shared in a DSM is E39a not the other way around.

*ahem* First gear is different, not second. How soon we forget when we no longer own one. Or maybe it's just age related. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/keke.gif

Oh low blow. Harry are you going to take that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

After this thread I think its good that we don't have a members ride of the month section.

BluFalcon

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Ahh crap. I got the URL wrong.

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting GSX_TC:
I did in fact have the cleanest one at the shootout

Did you see my car????

the high opinion of 1051 is partially a joke, it's just something that people drug out, regardless, it's a very clean car. You're gonna be banned soon if you dont ease off the name calling.

thecman02

I'd just like to say that I love this forum. Lots of clever remarks and no one is afraid to bust each other out. This is why I keep coming back, well besides the legit CF Group Buys :)

mountaineerjeff

Brunoboy

Quoting Tre3zy:
DAMN THIS THREAD IS PRETTY FUNNY LOL IMA BUST OUT MY CAMPING CHAIR GET POPCORN, BEER SIT BACK AND WATCH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ill bring the beer to your house lol. you start grilling steaks.

IncorpoRatedX

hahahaha nice one driggs.

GSX_TC

Lmao @ the second picture! Haha wow that is funny man

DR1665

^^^ Not to diminish the accomplishment of the Skoda team, but it's worth pointing out the following:

A) The Skoda was prepared by Skoda's UK motorsport team (factory support). The Galant was prepared by a father (who owns a parts house), a son (who owns a grocery store), a friend (who owns a salvage yard), and a cardiac ICU nurse (who tunes cars for fun).
B) The Skoda Octavia vRS is based on a model no older than 2004, which may have never seen daily driver duty. The Galant was once somebody's daily driver. This means the Skoda can't be more than 8yrs old, while the Galant is almost 20yrs old.
C) The Skoda weighs 1,430kg (3,153lbs). The Galant weighs 1,483kg (3,270lbs). That's a 117lb difference. How much weight do you think it takes to pick up less than 10mph at those speeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned