The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Motavational Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSX_TC

Arrogance-1.jpg

Diego

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

This thread is starting to deliver. But seriously can you two become friends and not enemies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Brunoboy

Quoting turbowop:
944e61996486715.jpg

This goes with this:http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/photoshop-photography-forum/405996-galant-vr4-twin-scroll-4g63-evo-turbo.html

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting turbowop:
944e61996486715.jpg

omfg yes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Quoting GSX_TC:
What are u jealous or something? WTH man. I love my VR4 man so forgive me for showing it off.

The owner of 1051 of jealous of no other galant.

Mike, you're a nice guy and because of that, i haven't been my normal asshole self when it comes to your behavior, but you whore your car out everywhere, you may be proud of it but you border on 'attention whore' when i met up with you the first thing i noticed was your comment that your car was the cleanest of all the VR4's at shoot out, it's nice that you think so highly of your own car, but until you fix that muffler and your camber, you need to shut your mouth. It may be clean, but it's been resprayed, has a lot of orange peel in the current paint job and has more rice than any VR4 i've seen in a while, 18's with bad camber?? it's not a honda man. A kicked to the side fart can?? get with the program!! The car is clean and I like it, but stop already, it's not 1051 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

ps, dont take it too personally, im being nice compared to the way i normally behave.

turbowop

Notice the cop behind me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif I was speeding but he gave me a warning and then talked to me for 15mins about my car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And it's not arrogance. I just tell it like it is. That or everybody else echoing the same thing is arrogant as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsdunno.gif

Did you stalk my FB profile for pics? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

Nartanian

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Motivational thread indeed.

Hertz

Staff member
This made me LOL!

I call foul on Beaner with "entire drivetrain" because of the driveshaft. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GSX_TC

Quoting Alpha Male:

Mike, you're a nice guy and because of that, i haven't been my normal asshole self when it comes to your behavior, but you whore your car out everywhere, you may be proud of it but you border on 'attention whore' when i met up with you the first thing i noticed was your comment that your car was the cleanest of all the VR4's at shoot out, it's nice that you think so highly of your own car, but until you fix that muffler and your camber, you need to shut your mouth. It may be clean, but it's been resprayed, has a lot of orange peel in the current paint job and has more rice than any VR4 i've seen in a while, 18's with bad camber?? it's not a honda man. A kicked to the side fart can?? get with the program!! The car is clean and I like it, but stop already, it's not 1051 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

ps, dont take it too personally, im being nice compared to the way i normally behave.

Ok Josh you seemed cool when I met u but dam dude lay off the douche bag's nuts bro, i don't see how another guy could be that way about another dudes car, especially if you have a similar car! It's like if u have no pride or something, like if u really think turdwhopper's Car is gonna be the cleanest VR4 ever. Anybody can get their car that clean man, there's no need to build up this assholes already narcissistic self obsessed egotistic attitude. And btw the paint will get perfected just as soon as I get my JDM bumper in, and the camber will be addressed shortly after that aswell, things take time man, im not rich you know lol, this military pay isnt all that great. but the muffler is there to stay, sorry u don't like it but I do and that's all that matters man.

Cheers
Mike

number3

The ecu is different, 2nd gear is different, the driveshaft is different, not to mention that what IS shared in a DSM is E39a not the other way around.

turbowop

Quoting GSX_TC:
Anybody can get their car that clean man, there's no need to build up this assholes already narcissistic self obsessed egotistic attitude.

I'm not the one with the icy-hawt-stuntasesque pic of me in front of my car, let alone be posting pics of my car in other's threads everyday. You even do it on t00ners as well, and told Josh that you have the cleanest GVR4 at the shootout... and I'm self obsessed, narcissistic, and egotistical? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowrofl.gif

Barnes

Quoting GSX_TC:
Anybody can get their car that clean man, there's no need to build up this assholes already narcissistic self obsessed egotistic attitude.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I'm just about convinced that people characterize Turbowop like this because of his car, not what he says. Mark is very straight forward and pulls no punches. Sure, maybe he could be nicer about things. But ultimately he doesn't have some strange superiority complex like so many claim. I think what happens is people think that since his car is *very* nice, and lots of people like it, Mark must derive his attitude from his car. That is simply not the case.

turbowop

Quoting number3:
The ecu is different, 2nd gear is different, the driveshaft is different, not to mention that what IS shared in a DSM is E39a not the other way around.

*ahem* First gear is different, not second. How soon we forget when we no longer own one. Or maybe it's just age related. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/keke.gif

Hertz

Staff member
Quoting GSX_TC:
Quoting Alpha Male:

Ok Josh you seemed cool when I met u but dam dude lay off the douche bag's nuts bro, i don't see how another guy could be that way about another dudes car, especially if you have a similar car! It's like if u have no pride or something, like if u really think turdwhopper's Car is gonna be the cleanest VR4 ever. Anybody can get their car that clean man, there's no need to build up this assholes already narcissistic self obsessed egotistic attitude. And btw the paint will get perfected just as soon as I get my JDM bumper in, and the camber will be addressed shortly after that aswell, things take time man, im not rich you know lol, this military pay isnt all that great. but the muffler is there to stay, sorry u don't like it but I do and that's all that matters man.

Cheers
Mike

I don't have time to read all these but what I do see is name-calling and whining. We're all adults. Express your opinions without resorting to childish behavior. If any of you insist on feeding your egos please try to do so with wit, impressive displays of engineering, creative thinking, sarcasm and humor. If you don't like someone else's opinion that is not part of the discussion that needs to be shared with this community. Disagree agreeably.

If you want to rip on someone's ride, look up mine and tell me everything you don't like.

GSX_TC

I did in fact have the cleanest one at the shootout dumbass that doesn't mean I think I'm the sh*t like you do though! And oh my bad for taking one single picture with me and my car, I didn't know by doing so earns the title of " icy-hawt-stuntasesque " or whatever that crap is supposed to mean.

Last edited:

beaner

Quoting number3:

This thread just made me realize my 1g has a different 1st because it's a gvr4 trans. Over a year of driving on that and it never even crossed my mind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif The parts are different on the internet but in real life it's all the same sh*t. I've swapped around my ecus, trans, etc etc etc so much I can barely remember what has what.

turbowop

Quoting GSX_TC:
I did in fact have the cleanest one at the shootout

This is something I would never say. Ever. That is the difference between you and I. I don't compare my car to others or put it up on some pedastal. I built a car and people like it. So do I. It doesn't run my life and I don't feel the need to post the f***ing thing in every single newbie thread that gets started in some lame attempt at extra attention. Anybody that knows me personally, like Jon, knows this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned